Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Free iPhone/iTouch Apps of the Day

Digital Heist - Download in AppStore

Alright, this game is pretty awesome. Turns out some Russian hackers digify you and put you in the "mainframe of the United States Federal Reserve". Help them get the money, and they let you out. Don't, and well, they don't.

 It's pretty simple, you have to get from one end to the other by tilting your device to avoid little square pegs in the middle. I don't know what they do, I haven't touched one yet. I'm assuming they're bad however. Anyway, once you get the money, the alarm sounds and you have to go back where you came from. Sounds simple, but it's really fun, give it a shot. I don't think I'll get bored of this one any time soon.

More after the jump.

Flubby Physics - Download in AppStore

This game is interesting as well. You start off with a few practice levels telling you, you need to make red blocks disappear. A few levels later, you get green blocks and black blocks; they're haunted apparently. But you always need to save the green ones. Only problem is, the game lives up to its namesake, tapping the blocks the wrong way causes them to move this way and that, the laws of physics taking over and making everything fall off screen. I got bored after a few minutes, but it's a neat little time waster.



Navy Patrol - Advanced Premium Download in AppStore

Okay, I unfortunately have not been able to play this game. It just will not load. Which is too bad because it looks like a pretty kick-ass RTS for my iPod Touch. I wonder if it's because I have the new OS. Anyway, I'm listing it for those out there who may be able to get it to work. I'd post the description, but they don't have one. Just listing all the people who are gushing about how awesome this game is. I want to try it, dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © techture